‘Dakotans for Honesty in Politics’ opposes participation in any treaty or agreement that would have an adverse impact on the security and safety of this nation or its people, would compromise our sovereignty, or subvert our Constitution.
- The lives and well-being of U.S. citizens abroad are valued and defended at all times.
- The U.S. Constitution is the instrument that empowers and limits our federal government; therefore, all treaties must be secondary to the Constitution.
- We oppose American interference in the internal affairs of foreign nations except in matters of American National Security, or in situations of genocide.
- We support creative alternatives for our energy needs and innovative use of our American natural resources.
- We oppose military action against foreign nations for the sole purpose of securing American energy needs.
- We support Israel and pray for the Peace of Jerusalem